Lecterns made from High-Quality Stainless Steel, Available in 304 Surgical Grade or 430 Food Grade Stainless Steels.
- Sturdy design and construction
- Desirable brushed steel finish
- Easy to clean with minimal dirt traps
- Inclined surface with 30mm front lip
- Flatpack design for easy assembly
- Simple assembly (instructions included)
- Choice of metal grades (see dropdowns)
- Wheeled option available (see dropdowns)
- Optional bottom shelf (see dropdowns)
- Made in the UK
- Depth 700mm x Width 600mm
- Height at rear: 1000mm
- Height at front: 905mm
Wheeled version: Includes 2 braked wheels and 2 unbraked wheels
- Diameter: 100mm, Width: 30mm
- Material: Grey rubber
- Heavy-duty rated to 85kg each
Why choose 304 Grade Stainless Steel? 304 Grade stainless steel is considered surgical or medical-grade stainless steel. Due to its increased resistance to corrosion, especially for more saline or chloride-exposed environments, such as Hospitals and Laboratories.
Need a different size? Contact our team today to discuss your Stainless Steel Lecturn Requirements
Standard delivery is free on all items. We aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days.
Next Day delivery is available at an additional cost depended on location. Please order before 1pm for Next Day Delivery. For added peace of mind please call to ensure your item is in stock.