DisplayPro Ltd is a leading UK manufacturing and EU distributor of own-brand products. After the acquisition of Gordon Signs and Interior Displays, we are now looking to recruit additional team members to help with our expansion.
Location: St Faith's Rd, Norwich, NR6 7BW
Please note: Ad hoc travel to our Great Yarmouth or Sleaford offices may also be required.
Hours: Working 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday on a FT, Permanent basis.
Please note: Hours may vary depending on the needs of the business.
Salary: £22k-£28k Dependant on experience / qualifications
The Role Includes:
The role will be focused around all aspects of marketing and e-commerce, however have a very strong lead on building our Amazon sales.
- Creating and implementing an Amazon strategy and experience
- Maintaining excellent customer feedback and resolving issues
- Strategic paid marketing based on data analysis
- Video content and Amazon marketing
- Working towards building our Amazon EU store and presence
- General e-commerce and marketing
- Creating digital content on popular channels such as Shopify, eBay and Amazon.
- Checking retailer online product listing pages (Amazon et al) & optimising content, video & images where necessary
- Managing brandstore content & theme updates
- Working closely with our Product Designers and Key Stakeholders
- Creating and uploading regular E-Commerce content including but not limited to: Promotions, Product listings, Descriptors, Product Imagery
- Editing using photoshop
- Awareness of pricing and competitors / trends
- Increasing profit by improving SEO, Automated Emails, Marketing Channel Content etc
- Targeted Ad Campaigns
- Building our online reputation and presence through social media channels
- Measuring channel performance and KPIs
- Ad hoc duties set by the Management Team to aid expansion
- Strong knowledge and experience working across Amazon and other e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, eBay etc.
- Proven ability to increase profit from online sales and marketing techniques
- Ability to enhance our customer's journey through Channel Optimisation, Product Merchandising, and integration of Apps.
- Analytical mind with excellent attention to detail, ensuring best practice has been adhered to on every channel.
- Good Teamwork Skills
- Ability to achieve deadlines
Please send in your CV along with a cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- E-commerce: 1 year (Required)
- Amazon Seller: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)