Explore the full range of affordable fire pits and burners manufactured by Displaypro in the UK.
All of our fire pits and burners are made from high-quality stainless steel and are built to last.
With our fire pits and burners, please ensure you follow the guidelines below:
- DO use heat-resistant gloves when handling things such as BBQ racks.
- DO have a supply of water on hand in case you need to damp down the fire.
- DO stay a suitable distance away from the fire to avoid getting burnt.
- DO use charcoal or well-seasoned wood on your fire pit.
- DO NOT touch the fire pit whilst there is a fire active and make sure you give it enough time to cool down before moving.
- DO NOT allow children to go near the fire pit without adult supervision.
- DO NOT light the fire pit near a hedge, grass, trees, tents, coverings, balcony's or buildings.
- DO NOT use house coal to start a fire.