Display Products Ltd is a UK manufacturing and EU distributor of own-brand products, with branches in Norfolk and Lincolnshire.
Due to expansion we are currently looking to employ a Welder/Fabricator.
Location: Display House, Main Cross Rd, Great Yarmouth NR30 3NZ
Please note: Ad hoc travel to our Norwich or Sleaford offices may be required.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours: Must be available for day and evening shifts with possible weekends. Employees work on a split shift system. The role is on a full time, permanent basis.
Ideal for an individual that has just left college or requires some training.
- At least two years of MIG/TIG Welding and Fabrication experience is essential
- Previous experience within a Warehouse or Manufacturing environment is essential
- Ability to work well individually and also as part of the team
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative if a problem arises
- Strong attention to detail and precision skills
The Role Includes:
Working within an incredibly fast paced environment, the duties will include but are not limited to:
- To Fabricate and MIG/TIG weld to a very high standard (0.9mm to 10mm)
- To work sheet metal and fabricate using guillotines, press breaks, and rollers
- Read technical drawings
- To finish off blemishes of products by grinding and polishing
- Ensure our quality control expectations are met
- To comprehensively read technical drawings
- Liaise with supervisor to prioritise work
- Thin and thick plate MIG and TIG welding
- Read and comprehend engineering drawings
Further opportunities exist to learn and run a Fibre Laser CNC and use a press brake.
Please send in your CV and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.00-£10.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- TIG Welding: 1 year (Required)