Customer Service Administrator APPLY NOW
Displaypro are a product design and fulfilment company specialising in the creation of products for B2B Display, Commercial Kitchen and B2C Home, Garden markets.
We are a manufacturer and importer therefore you will need to collaborate with our Design, Production, Sales and Fulfilment teams on a regular basis to gather the information you require.
Location: St Faith's Rd, Norwich, NR6 7BW
Please note: Ad hoc travel to our Great Yarmouth may also be required.
Hours: Working 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
Please note: Hours may vary depending on the needs of the business.
Salary: 17k-20k (Dependant on experience)
The Role Includes:
Working within an incredibly fast paced environment, within a company which is rapidly growing, the duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer enquiries via telephone, email and various platforms and building long term rapports
- Staying up to date with knowledge of products and materials available to ensure accurate customer recommendations
- Providing customer quotations for standard and bespoke products. This includes working closely with the Product Designers to gain knowledge.
- Encouraging and maximising sales opportunities as much as possible i.e. through outbound calls, upselling, networking, creating new leads etc.
- Answering queries relating to orders which means answering questions about buying, shipping, order details, changes to orders, refunds etc
- Investigating delays of orders by contacting our couriers, warehouses, tracking orders and keeping customers up to date
- Answering customers queries with the aim of a first time resolution and within the agreed response time
- Providing the best Customer Care experience to all customers
- Screening and directing telephone calls whilst communicating accurate messages
- Developing an in depth service knowledge to customers
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer records, billing details etc.
- Administration and general office duties such as filing, copying, scanning, and assisting colleagues
- Ad-hoc tasks when required
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the management, operations and admin teams.
- Using a range of office software's including Shopify, Linnworks, Xsellco, excel spreadsheets and other databases
The perfect candidate will be able to communicate effectively with customers and offer exceptional customer service skills. They must have excellent organisational and administration skills and a keen eye for detail to ensure all tasks are completed accurately and all issues are resolved.
- 2-3 years Customer Service experience (required)
- 2 years Administration experience (desirable)
- Manufacturing/product design knowledge (desirable)
- Administration, Business, or related qualification (desirable)
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Computer Literate
- Good levels of written and spoken English
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)