Graduate / Junior Product Designer APPLY NOW
DisplayPro Ltd is a leading UK manufacturing and EU distributor of own-brand products. After the acquisition of Gordon Signs and Interior Displays, we are now looking to recruit additional team members to help with our expansion.
We are currently looking for a Junior / Graduate Product Designer who has experience using CAD tools and creating technical drawings.
Location: St Faith's Rd, Norwich, NR6 7BW
Please note: Ad hoc travel to our Great Yarmouth or Sleaford offices may also be required.
Hours: Working 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday on a FT, Permanent basis.
Please note: Hours may vary depending on the needs of the business.
Salary: 20-24k Dependant on experience / qualifications
Ideally, candidates will have knowledge of, or experience in the following areas. Although training and guidance can be given to the right candidate:
- Using Solidworks to create 3d Models, machine paths and manufacture drawings.
- Product design and development
- Ensures historic and new production drawings are up to date and managed correctly
- Maintaining an accurate database of technical information
- Using technical information to cost designs evaluate and improve
- Creating users manuals for end consumers in Solidworks and Adobe
- Packaging design
- Sourcing of components
- Ad-hoc and administration requests from Management
Must have knowledge of the following:
Desirable knowledge of the following:
- Office 365
- Acrylic and plastic fabrication
- Metal fabrication
- Wood machining
- Flatbed printing
- Display and Retail Products
- Consumer Products
Please send in your CV along with a cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Solidworks: 1 year (Required)
- Product Design: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)